Refreshing Summer Mocktail
Looking for a refreshing summer mocktail recipe? Look no further. We created a simple and delicious mocktail using only four ingredients.
With the warm weather and hot days, it's important to stay hydrated. Certain caffeinated drinks or alcoholic beverages can hit the spot in the short-term, but they aren't always the best solution for long-term health or hydration. We created a short but sweet mocktail using ingredients that won't give you a hangover or leave you with the jitters. At just 25 calories per can, Redy is the perfect mixer for any drink.
- Coconut Water
- Redy Hemp Seltzer
- First, fill a cup halfway with ice
- Next, fill half of the cup with organic coconut water
- Then, add a half cup of Redy hemp-infused seltzer. We recommend the Blueberry Acai flavor, but any of the Redy flavors work just as well!
- Lastly, some lime juice then lime slices to garnish
- Give it a good stir, and you're ready to enjoy!
Redy mocktails are great for refreshments or in place of your brunch cocktails! Need a midday pick-me-up without dealing with caffeine jitters? Redy contains Vitamin B12, an ingredient known to provide feelings of energy. Whatever your preferences are, Redy has ingredients to provide a balanced experience. Try out our summer mocktail recipe and let us know what you think!