How Does Hemp Extract Help with Anxiety?
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to be used for medical advice. Please seek medical advice from a doctor to see if hemp extract is right for you.
We've outlined a few simple facts to help you decide if using hemp extract is right for aiding you with anxiety.
- How can hemp extract help with anxiety?
- What are the benefits of using hemp extract over anxiety medication?
- Are there real-life benefits from using hemp extract?
1. Studies are showing that hemp extract may treat social anxiety. Anxiety can have serious negative symptoms on your physical and mental health. Hemp extract can aid in reducing these symptoms and offer noticeable benefits. It is an effective, natural, and safe remedy. One particular study shows that 79% of hemp extract users reported a reduction of anxiety after one month of use. Scientifically, hemp extract reduces stress by lowering activity in the amygdala. I also activates the endocannabinoid system which allows serotonin to bind to more receptors.
2. Anti-anxiety medications typically have side effects such as loss of sleep, weight gain, or lowered sex drive. With hemp extract, 54% of users (in a study on hemp extract an insomnia) reported improved sleep. Further, hemp extract is rich in Omega-3, which is shown to slow weight gain. Lastly, 66% of users reported a reduction in anxiety surrounding sex.
3. Studies have shown that hemp extract significantly reduces anxiety, cognitive impairment, and discomfort in speech performance. This helps with public speaking which overall aids in the workplace. Another real-life benefit of hemp extract is an improved mood. According to experts, hemp extract boosts your natural cannabinoids, which improves your mood and well-being. In addition to the aforementioned benefits, hemp extract also aids in pain relief in a natural, healthy way.
The pressures of work and social life have evolved with the changes we've experienced from the global pandemic. We've all had to pivot our routines in one way or another. We hope that this information on hemp extract can aid you in making decisions to ease the stresses of life, one sip at a time.
Sources: popularcbdbrands.com, mintedleafhemp.com, ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, remedyreview.com, sciencedirect.com